As a writer on the brand creative team, you will strive to embody our ideals on creative excellence. You are obsessed with great creative work, and empower your teammates through feedback and observation, to help them deliver on their best work. You’re a mountain of ideas and you’re never scared to share your own. You will be able to take a creative concept and execute compelling copy based on specific marketing, product, and design goals.
- Partner with the Creative Director to conceptualize campaign messages and seasonal content/themes.
- Evangelize great on brand copy across the organization.
- You’ll write for every channel, both digital and print. This includes emails, web copy, ads, print catalogs, video scripts, blogs, social media and more.
- Work with graphic designers, videographers, producers, and marketers to develop concepts and write great copy.
- Ensure that everything that goes out the virtual door is on-brand, crisp, and error-free.
- A stellar portfolio.
- Maybe around 3-5 years of experience writing.
- No ego—but a strong POV.
- The talent to turn marketing goals and design objectives into amazing copy and concepts that resonates with our audience of 3.5 million followers.
- A quick-changing, multi-tasking ability to handle a variety of projects—everything from video scripts to emails to ad campaigns, social media,
- customer experience team responses, and every other bit of communication we might need.