Interact with Ace Hardware vendors and stakeholders to support the receiving operation.
- Interact with Ace and vendor drivers to do the necessary functions to account for the receipt and ensure the unloading of trucks in accordance with Ace policy and procedures.
- Contact carrier representatives and use Ace software and computer systems to make arrangements or to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials and set delivery appointments.
- Record and monitor data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
- Prepare documents, such as purchase orders, inbound product tags, and other items to include bills of lading, shipping orders, or other necessary documents.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma required. Some college education is preferred.