Geek Squad Double Agents are the masters of many skill sets and handle anything from diagnosing and repairing electronic devices to installing major appliances to wiring an entire home entertainment system. As a Double Agent, you’ll travel via Geekmobile to the client’s home and facilitate a seamless client experience by providing a complete solution for their needs. Our Double Agents handle many tasks, including delivery, repair, networking, installation, technical advice and assist with product recommendations and future service appointments.
- Provide timely updates to the client and the precinct
- Promptly and accurately complete all administrative work
- Actively seek opportunities to increase and leverage skills
- Support Geek Squad efforts to protect the world, one device at a time
- Current valid driver’s license and clear driving record (Double Agents who work exclusively in the Manhattan, New York area are exempt from this requirement)
- Lift or maneuver 75 lb. with/without reasonable accommodation and team lift up to 150 lb.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 year home theater installation/repair or related experience
- Appropriate certifications and/or licenses according to state law
- 21 years of age or more