The Project Manager, Custom Home Services is directly responsible for day to day management of driving home channel fulfillment consistency, efficiency, and quality of work completed by employees in their assigned area.
- Manages all direct and indirect reports for custom installation projects to ensure accurate, on time, and on budget delivery.
- Conducts on-site visits to ensure SOP and safety compliance while also positively impacting client loyalty.
- Responsible for training, certification, and developing required expertise
- Coaches team to contribute to positive engagement for themselves and the team.
- Conducts performance appraisals and makes pay recommendations.
- Ensures safety procedures and plans are communicated proactively and followed by custom installation teams.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 year of leadership experience (inclusive of supervision of direct/indirect reports, coaching, training, recognition, and managing business outcomes) OR 2 years of Military leadership experience inclusive of coaching, training, recognition, and performance evaluations.
- 2 years of custom installation experience