The Best Buy General Warehouse Worker provides a range of support for our distribution centers. They move merchandise to designated locations in a safe manor through the use of various equipment, including forklifts. Additionally, they process appropriate paperwork and maintain a clean and safe working environment. This role is also responsible for unloading / processing the receipt of merchandise from inbound trucks and stocks merchandise into designated locations.
- Processes orders by locating the specified product and moving it to the loading dock.
- Packs smaller products into larger containers for shipments to our stores.
- Ensures all work areas are clean and safe for the entire team by removing empty pallets, sweeping, cleaning up boxes and removing other debris.
- Loads merchandise onto trucks for shipment to company locations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to maneuver up to 75 pounds with or without accommodations
- Forklift certification.