Our technicians are passionate electronics experts and are especially passionate about the connected car. Whether the request is to install Wi-Fi, entertainment, or a security system, they’re the type of person who digs right in and knows the exact product or service to meet our clients’ needs. They guide the client through their purchasing journey, easing all worries thanks to their expertise.
- Positively manages relationship to handle client appointments, provide technical advice and assistance, and sell additional products.
- Coaches other autotechs to achieve department, financial, and productivity goals.
- Educates the sales team and customers on services and technology related to the connected car.
- Installs technology components such as remote start, car stereos, speakers, amplifiers, portable audio, GPS devices, Wi-Fi, security, and more.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- One year of experience with coaching and providing feedback to others
- Valid driver’s license.