This is a junior scientist role, which requires knowledge of machine learning and deep learning, statistics, data analytics, fast prototyping skills, experience with Python and other programming languages. You will research and design new algorithms for Speech, Music and Video processing and extraction of analytics. You will deliver quality work against technical challenges in a dynamic environment while following strong software design and process principles to meet our internal demands.
- Solid Machine Learning and Statistical knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Background in audio signal processing and/or image processing.
- Quick and dynamic learner.
- Past experience designing and training deep networks.
- Proficient in application development. Cross-platform development experience. Experienced C/C++, Swift, Objective-C, and/or Java.
- Experience with Apple OSes, Linux, and/or Windows.
- Strong interest in learning and researching new technologies.
- Previous experience working with Tensorflow, PyTorch or similar frameworks.
- Rapid prototyping.
Qualification & Experience:
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical engineering, computer science or comparable field