We are looking for a Game Developer Relationship Manager to build and drive a gaming ecosystem that leverages state of the art Dolby technology. In this role, you will engage with external Developers and Publisher partners, as well as internal Dolby game, engineering, and marketing teams to support and evolve Dolby’s presence in the game industry. The ideal candidate will have experience in relationship management and networking and have significant experience with Dolby technologies and game development.
- Report on individual studio adoption, issues, and success with Dolby Technology
- Manage contracts, track achievements, and potential revenue recognition reporting.
- Provide overall support to the Game Developer Relations team
- Gather/enter, maintain, digest and analyze data which tracks game content against Dolby’s technology strategies
- Manage a portfolio of game studios, sign developers/publishers into Dolby’s partnership programs by advocating the benefits of extensive technical and co-marketing collaboration with Dolby
- Someone with a dedicated focus on customer satisfaction
- Ability to manage multiple accounts in a quickly changing environment, and stay abreast of changes
- Comfortable with public speaking on-line or in person, with the ability to illustrate complex technical concepts in clear concise language.
- Strong analytical skills which allow for creative methods to achieve results and solve problems
- Stay on top of trends that affect game studios and spot opportunities for Dolby technology to improve
- An aptitude for learning audio signal flow in consumer and studio environments
- A quick study in video creation and delivery processes from the studio to gamer’s display
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with consumer audio systems such as TVs, AVRs, sound bars, etc.
- Experience with game consoles, cloud gaming platforms, mobile gaming and PC gaming
- Understanding of the process of video game creation, and trends in the larger industry