Come be a part of the team responsible for building, releasing, automating and configuring changes through all stages of the build and release cycle at Dolby. This role places a heavy emphasis on supporting a large community of developers in using the Git Code repository. The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about developing software and knows how to maximize efficiency within the software development life cycle through usage of SCM tools. A keen eye towards troubleshooting and solving problems is important here.
- Maintaining, Designing and developing Enterprise level Git implementation.
- Configuring and managing Git servers, LFS implementation, and Development Tools Integrations.
- Managing Disk Space, Archiving Data, Establishing Solid Disaster Recovery Procedures.
- Managing Permissions and Projects Nomenclature, establishing protocols to ensure our
- Git administration experience in a self-hosted, enterprise environment
- Proficiency with Python and Shell
- Some experience with SQL and relational databases administration (i.e. PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Strong experience in Linux/Unix system administration
Qualification & Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field