You will proactively accept escalated customer cases, work with the customer to collect relevant test data, determine reproducibility of problems, analyse complex technical issues and work with other stakeholders such as Tier 3 engineers, Sales staff, Product Managers, and others to provide a resolution of the issue for the customer.
- Work with Engineering, Product Management and Sales teams to ensure that identified issues are escalated, when necessary, to the appropriate team for resolution
- Own and manage the Customer case for its whole lifecycle
- Identify trends and patterns in customer-reported cases and highlight these to ensure they are appropriately prioritized
- Identify good candidates for documentation as knowledge-base articles, FAQ, Whitepapers etc. and develop drafts of these documents
- Demonstrable knowledge of Web technologies including HTML, CSS etc.
- Demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP networking principles and protocols
- Excellent written communication skills both in short-form and prose styles
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with an enthusiastic attitude to work with customers
Qualification & Experience:
- A bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related field, or demonstrable equivalent experience