The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of image processing algorithms and experience in mapping them to constrained environment retaining the quality that is close to ideal. You are a software architect and engineer with long experience of implementing real time algorithms using GPU and other display hardware blocks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout prototyping and product exploration, development, and deployment to ensure robust ecosystem and products.
- Drive the architectural roadmap for deployment of Dolby technologies in software-based solutions
- Drive the architectural roadmap for deployment of Dolby technologies to hardware-based solutions, including hardware augmentation of software solutions (such as in PCs and mobile devices)
- Create and maintain best practices for high quality product engineering, development best practices and conduct architectural reviews.
- Strong experience in the development of real time GPU optimized implementation of image processing algorithms in Windows, and/or Apple media architectures
- Skills in defining and communicating modern architectural design methods (such as modular and extensible architectures) as well as API design
- Ability to clearly express technical concepts to customers and internal engineering and product teams and advocate for good design practices
- Must be willing to travel with 20% international/Domestic travel (when safe to do so).
Qualification & Experience:
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, other related technical field or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of product experience delivering novel multimedia products in the consumer electronics, PC, or mobile markets throughout the complete product development cycle