Are your curious to bring your experience in implementation and automation of data tools and systems to drive business decisions? Are you able to deploy and scale technology stacks enable streamlined reporting and analytics?
Demonstrate your curiosity and technical capabilities to uncover ground breaking insights, deliver the storyline to decision-makers within the business to drive impact that is grounded in meaningful data and analytics!
- rough maintenance). Proactively investigate new opportunities to add business value and support the evolution of our digital business through a dynamic technical infrastructure in close collaboration with multi-functional partners
- Play a key role in driving eCommerce results by leading test & learn initiatives that lead to more effective shopper targeting and sales conversion. Execute relevant data analysis for business-as-usual and specific LEGO campaigns (e.g. holidays, product releases, etc.) across a range of eCommerce partner sites or other areas and Initiatives
- Measure sales & marketing stimuli (A/B and multi-variant) test results in collaboration with other teams to build more robust campaigns. Define and uphold standards and processes for analysis & reporting, including evolution of important metric dashboards
- Familiarity with marketing and business metrics; experienced in the design, development and preparation of business presentations and reports
- Experience in AGILE environment, which focuses on iterative development and testing
- Confirmed LEGO® Leadership Playground behaviors – Bravery, Curiosity, and Focus
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally ~5%