At the LEGO Group, every single person on our team is united behind our mission to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.
Working with us gives you a chance to be creative, fun and innovative while learning through the power of play. Are you brave enough to start your next career journey?
- Lead planning alignment with retailer(s); directly engage the buyer and/or planner on recommended updates to the plan, communicate rationale behind proposed changes, validate customer input and feedback, and negotiate alignment on plan (with support from the Key Account Director).
- Facilitate alignment on assumptions used in TLG’s U.S. Demand Plan.
- Recommend operational strategies and tactics that improve business results and better-deliver the LEGO® Group’s unique Customer Value Proposition.
- Be a great partner with senior-level operations and supply chain leaders at assigned retailer(s).
- Lead the development of and alignment on operational strategy for assigned retailer(s).
- Knowledge Strong understanding of retail math. (cost of goods sold, initial mark up, gross margin $, gross margin %, etc.)
- Skills Ability to generate meaningful insights from data using data analysis tools like Tableau, Power BI, and Microsoft Excel.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience 3 – 5 years related experience in key account management, demand / customer planning, or data analytics.
- Education Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent working experience.