Are you ready to join one of the most trusted brands in the world?
Join the LEGO® Brand Retail team as a part-time Supervisor and be a role model as you provide a brand experience for our customers. This part-time Supervisor will provide training to enhance the team’s ability to exceed our high standards of customer service, product knowledge and sales.
Experience the pride, commitment and shared sense of responsibility
- Ensure that the Store graphics system (including pricing) is maintained effectively, with a focus on customer service and maximizing profitable sales
- Ensure that all fixtures are fully replenished at all times
- Evaluate and communicates on competitors visual merchandising techniques, identifying opportunities to develop our business further
- Train Sales Associates on visual merchandising techniques according to LEGO Brand Retail guidelines
- Delivery of Employee training
- Cash handling and inventory/sales auditing
- Point of sale automated systems
- Merchandise maintenance and visual merchandising
Qualification & Experience:
- Leadership and/or management experience in a specialty retail store environment combined with a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)