We are currently recruiting for our North American engagement center based in Enfield, CT. Candidates will not be asked to travel into a LEGO office at any time during the recruitment process. All assessments and interviews will be conducted virtually. Candidates must be comfortable with virtual assessments, have access to a secure Wi-Fi network, and have a private space to work from in their home. Successful candidates will be supplied with equipment for a virtual onboarding and remote working. Successful candidates must be located within commuting distance to the Enfield, CT office.
- Responding in a fun, reliable, knowledgeable, and engaging way to inbound consumer contacts your entire shift through phone calls, email, snail mail, and live chat.
- Adhering to your schedule. All breaks are scheduled, so we can plan for consumer demand.
- Ability to use technology while helping consumers. CRM/database, Internet, digital knowledge base, troubleshooting guides, etc. are the tools our Advisors use on every contact.
- Dedication to provide excellent service to each consumer when there is a high volume of contacts.
- Confidence to make your own judgements about what is right for your consumer.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in giving premium customer service and/or inbound sales – preferably in a retail environment.
- Engaging in both verbal and written communication.