Your role in Customer Service is to provide premium customer service on all engagement channels, such as phone calls, emails and live chat. Every day is different! You may answer a question about up-and-coming product launches, place an order for one of our biggest fans, or troubleshoot one of our digital products, such as LEGO Boost or the LEGO Life app. We are looking for upbeat, enthusiastic, and hardworking individuals to join us in giving our fans the best consumer experience through the end of January 2022. This is a temporary role with the opportunity to be extended or hired on permanently based on meeting or exceeding our performance metrics and business need.
- Meeting performance expectations Post-contact survey results and your daily productivity.
- Working on Black Friday, Christmas Eve and one weekend day – every other weekend – to help our most loyal fans. Our weekend opening hours are 10 00am EST – 6 00pm EST.
- Being happy to work in a dynamic, one team environment.
- Dedication to provide excellent service to each consumer when there is a high volume of contacts.
- Confidence to make your own judgements about what is right for your consumer.
- Type 40 words per minute.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in giving premium customer service and/or inbound sales – preferably in a retail environment.
- Engaging in both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to use technology while helping consumers. CRM/database, Internet, digital knowledge base, troubleshooting guides, etc. are the tools our Advisors use on every contact.