This role reports to the Director, Marketing Communications, and will partner with Creative leaders, Copywriting, and Senior Marketing leaders translating business briefs into creative briefs and clearly articulating how we solve business problems with creative solutions. This role also leads a small team of communication partners and communication specialist.
- Responsible for working within the Marketing Communications team and cross-functionally to understand the brand, audience, and objectives that enable big ideas and informed solutions
- Collaborate with Global Marketing Planning and Insights teams to understand and uncover key insights specific to LEGO Retail that establish a solid foundation for POVs and creative solutions.
- Lead and collaborate cross-functionally with Creative & Design, Marketing leaders, and in-house agency teams to conceptualize, propose, pitch, and bring ideas to life for marketing campaigns.
- A proven track record in the development of creative direction based on insights as well as experience with proposal structure and design.
- A storyteller able to articulate complex information into a simple and easy to understand manner.
- Able to find insight within shopper audiences that will unlock bold and effective creative
- Up to date with emerging technologies, popular culture, and market trends globally to inspire new ideas and seek industry innovation leadership
Qualification & Experience:
- 8+ years of creative, planning and/or strategy experience preferably in an agency environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and superior creative skills (written, visual, and conceptual)
- A deep knowledge of how creative should be approached for Retail and across ecommerce, digital marketing, direct mail, physical stores, Flagships and experiential marketing.