Reporting to the Cloud Services Engineering team, you will join a team directly responsible for helping McAfee achieve its cloud transformation goals. As a Senior Cloud Engineer you will implement end-to-end automation that enables McAfee teams to conduct their business in the cloud. Working with both public cloud and private cloud platforms, your work and contribution will be important in McAfee’s near-term cloud migration activity through optimized and automated orchestration and management planes, and maturing Day 2 operational support.
- Consult with internal McAfee teams looking to migrate, scale, or enhancement their usage of cloud capabilities.
- Support change, incident, and problem management activities related to end-to-end cloud operations.
- Implement McAfee security controls and monitoring requirements in cloud platforms.
- Support workload migration activities to cloud.
- Provide ongoing service support and run-time system administration.
- Review and recommend optimization opportunities.
- Experience working within an Agile environment using Scrum.
- Demonstrate disciplined engineering practices, including documenting solutions, transferring knowledge to other team members, and sound quality assurance practices.
- Demonstrate a direct and value-added contribution.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience with public cloud and private cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure, or VMWare).