McKinsey & Company
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of recruiting experience in an executive search firm or corporate recruiting function focused on identifying, attracting and hiring highly talented individuals who are in great demand into senior roles
- Deep knowledge of recruiting strategies, processes and marketplace trends
- Highly developed executive search skills
- Comfort in managing the full life cycle recruiting; ability to play an active role in all aspects of candidate management process, even on the smallest of details when needed
- Strong discernment skills; ability to evaluate candidates’ intellectual depth and problem-solving ability
- Strong ability to synthesize findings and drive to a decision
- Strong client services orientation
- Proactively takes initiative; comfortable working with minimal direction
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Detail-oriented, organized and a willingness to “get hands dirty”
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; teamwork spirit and ability to build trust-based working relationships with candidates, consultants and recruiting colleagues
What You’ll Do
You will develop talent management strategies to understand talent needs and work with leadership to determine hiring targets, develop profiles and specifications and identify and recommend improvement opportunities that ensure recruiting remains a leadership agenda item.
You will plan, coordinate and drive hiring activities. You’ll be responsible for the full life cycle. You will turn profile requirements into effective sourcing strategies using an appropriate combination of direct sourcing and referrals to approach, attract and develop candidate interest. You’ll then work hand in hand with candidates and internal clients guiding them and providing consistent reporting to leadership on candidate pipelines and progress against your recruiting goals.
As a subject matter expert, you will develop and share best practices that will help develop the skills and capabilities of the wider recruiting community on a number of dimensions such as direct elect hiring, performance metrics and process improvements.
Who You’ll Work With
You will be based in one of our North America office as part of our recruiting team. You will partner with McKinsey leadership across North America to scope out requirements, interact with senior candidates, consult with them on potential career moves and leverage the expertise and support of an established team dedicated to providing the highest level of client and candidate service.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org