McKinsey & Company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of experience in B2B marketing via a marketing and communications agency or B2B services company
- Strong writing skills with the ability to create communication materials for various channels such as presentations, abstracts, website and social media contents
- Solid quantitative skills; demonstrated experience using numerical metrics to inform strategic decisions
- Expert user of content creation tools
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial with a high level of independence; ability to connect the dots and figure out how to get things done
- Demonstrated project execution experience working in a fast-paced environment; strong drive for quality execution and excellence as diligent problem solver with an eye to detail
- Project leadership and teamwork experience; ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders with different backgrounds, areas of expertise, problem-solving styles and levels of seniority
What You’ll Do
You will work on a project basis, often with two or three projects in parallel, to support practice and office leaders in the planning, design and delivery of all aspects of marketing and communications.
This includes messaging, core collateral creation, storytelling, channel strategy, campaign design, execution and impact assessment. Our projects range across a diverse range of topics including banking, manufacturing, consumer, high tech, travel, organization, marketing & sales, strategy, operations, finance and digital – just to name a few.
You will support strategy work by studying competitive websites and publications, conducting outside-in assessments of McKinsey’s external presence and assisting with message structuring/storytelling.
You will execute digital campaigns by creating narrative and overseeing asset creation, managing social media campaigns, monitoring spend and capturing.
You will also organize virtual and physical events including event design, communications, material preparation, speaker and content preparation, event promotion in external and owned channels. In addition, you will manage collateral design and creation including PowerPoint presentations, posters, brochures, videos, etc.
Who You’ll Work With
You will be based in our New York, Chicago, Boston or Washington D.C. office as part of McKinsey’s in-house communications agency.
This group works with the firm’s practices and offices on overall strategy for external B2B marketing and communications.
You will collaborate with a broader team of Marketing & Communications professionals to help our offices and practices tell their stories what they do, why they do it, and how they deliver extraordinary impact to our clients.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com