- Develop and manage landing zones for cloud accounts, security, applications and identity and access management (user/roles)
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our engineering teams.
- Ensure compliance to key regulatory, security and organizational policies and procedures
- Use cloud native and external tools to create security detection and prevention solution to meet the compliance and business need
- Automate Infrastructure setup and application deployment using best practices of CI/CD
- Experience with hybrid cloud infrastructure: compute, storage & backup, LB, virtualization, HCI, and more
- Attracts & Manages top talent – Attracts, selects, and motivates best talent to meet current and future needs of the organization. Builds a high performing team.
- Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences. Fosters open communication with all stakeholders.
- Technical Acumen – Pursues continuous learning and application of technologies to achieve desired business, architectural, and productivity outcomes
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years of managing a high-performance team of infrastructure engineers
- 3+ years of experience in administering public clouds
- 3+ years enterprise experience in Hybrid Identity Platforms with a deep understanding of Cloud Identity,