Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy. At Nutanix, we prize those unique individuals who demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you’re authentic, credible and transparent—someone who walks your talk and thrives on collaboration—we want you to join our team!
- Executing automated and manual tests during product testing phases to find all bugs in your assigned feature area(s)
- Working closely with the Development team to analyze and find root cause of failures
- Integrate automation with Jenkins .
- Filing defects and tracking them to closure
- Experience in testing a “systems” product (file systems, storage systems, databases, operating systems, hypervisors, or networking).
- Experience in QEMU and Libvirt (KVM).
- Experience in Distributed Storage is plus.
- Systems administration experience in UNIX, preferably Linux is plus.
Qualification & Experience:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field is required.
- Minimum of 8 or more years of Software SDET experience