The advanced development team pushes the boundaries beyond product lines to build genuinely new things. We think independent of standard shipping cadences and timelines, working on foundational technologies that could impact every Roku device in the future and on ideas that no one’s seen in their living room. Yet.
- Working closely with product and other engineering teams to implement new experiences and cloud services.
- Integrating services from other teams around the company, while also providing services to other teams
- Evaluate and provide feedback on new platform technologies provided by other teams.
- Working with QA teams to address bugs and aid in automation of software as needed.
- Have a good working knowledge of AWS or other large cloud system.
- Experience CI/CD and writing functional and integration tests.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other relevant fields.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with consumer electronics products.
Qualification & Experience:
- 8+ years of relevant software development experience.