Roku is seeking a Content Marketing Manager for Kids & Family on The Roku Channel. Kids and Family is a dedicated experience within The Roku Channel with kids’ entertainment spanning from nursery rhymes to YouTube favorites. We use the power of the Roku platform and owned marketing channels to drive growth and engagement of content on The Roku Channel. This role will focus on developing and executing an evergreen and tentpole content marketing strategy to attract and engage viewers into Kids & Family for both the US and UK markets. In this role you will partner closely with the content partner managers, sponsorship team and across the marketing creative and channel owners to align teams on marketing strategy and execute fun, engaging campaigns for our users.
- Have a clear understanding of what kids & family content performs well on The Roku Channel, and use this to drive marketing strategy for evergreen and tentpole campaigns alongside editorial.
- Analyze campaign performance during and post campaign to make optimizations.
- Actively share out campaign level insights across content marketing and programming.
- Work with kids content partners on marketing approvals.
- Other responsibilities for new content and engagement.
- Can operate and thrive under tight timelines and ability to pivot with ease.
- Curious creative mind, and strong eye for visual design.
- Expert in media and entertainment landscape.
- An innate ability to keep up with, and understand what is relevant, on-trend, and outdated.
- Obsession with detail.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 years of direct experience developing 360 kids content engagement campaigns at a media, streaming or subscription service.
- Experience making data-driven marketing decisions to improve and optimize campaigns.