System Applications and Products (SAP)
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
As part of the SAP Concur Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) group, the Security Infrastructure team’s mission is to provide an Enterprise-level of support for security applications and services being used within the SAP Concur environments. The team will be responsible for guaranteeing the overall health and stability of the multiple security tools in the environment. As a member of this team, we collaborate with other SAP Security teams to ensure we have a unified security toolset within SAP.
- Collaborate across a variety of stakeholders to ensure requests and requirements are driven toward problem resolution
- Configuration, documentation, optimization, and support of the security control plane infrastructure components in a hybrid cloud environment
- Work with the Security Infrastructure team to build automation for engineering products and also build infrastructure as code.
- Apply cybersecurity and privacy principles to organizational requirements (relevant to confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, and non-repudiation).
- Participate in on-call rotation for Development and Production support activity to ensure smooth operations and maximize uptime
- Documentation creation and management (SharePoint, Wiki)
Educational And Qualifications
- 3-5 Years Windows Server Administration
- 3-5 Years Linux Server Administration
- 2-4 Years AWS Administration
- 2-4 years of scripting language (Powershell/Python)
- An overall understanding of infrastructure, networking, and security services
- Background check is required to work in government-level secured systems. Please note: one of the requirements of this Clearance is that the individual be a US citizen. If chosen candidate does not have active clearance, the candidate must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance.
- A college degree or equivalent or completion of technical training is preferred, additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Requisition ID: 339233 | Work Area: Software-Development Operations | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual – USA
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org