Customer Facing Best Practice’s organization partners with our sales teams and customers in structuring. mutually beneficial transactions that represent both parties’ interests. (Win/Win)
Splunk Facing As the commercial terms subject matter expert, Best Practices educates and guides our internal business partners to ensure our transactions align with our corporate objectives.
- Support the sales teams with possible solutions or pre-approved special terms to offer based on terms arising during customer negotiations
- Participate in forecast calls and advise on deal construction based on potential gaps, or observations of missing quotes, expired quotes, or special terms
- Work with RSD/AVP’s on presenting current information relating to programs, initiatives, and deal structure at QBRs.
- Excellent Communication Skills, Strong Problem-Solving Skills, Detailed Oriented, & Google and MS Office Skills
- Self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a worldwide and fast paced environment (or thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment)
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
Qualification & Experience:
- Three plus years of experience analyzing data (data management, data quality audit, documentation and visual presentations of results) in a fast-growing software enterprise company.