Splunk IT is looking for an highly motivated IT Executive Support Service Desk Analyst who is accustomed to providing the highest level of in-person, and remote support to our executives and their direct staff. You will thrive in an environment that appeals to your self-sufficient and resourceful nature, while working closely with your counterparts to provide technical assistance and support related to computer systems (Windows and Mac), mobile devices, and Splunk events. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing organization with a bright future. Executive Support Analysts are responsible for responding to queries, completing diagnostic triage, isolating problems as well as providing and implementing sound solutions.
- Provide Audio/Video support for high-priority events and meetings.
- Travel, on occasion to provide technical support.
- Provide 24 x 7 support in an on-call rotation.
- Provide both in office and virtual remote support to executive staff.
- Experience with client-side troubleshooting of network services (i.e. DNS, DHCP, and certificate-based authentication).
- 2+ years experience with Zoom administration, hosting zoom meetings and webinars.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in Global enterprise executive support.
- 2+ years of experience in event support and production
- 4+ years of experience troubleshooting Windows & Mac OS, Apple iOS and Android.