oin us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
- Manage and be the main point of contact for partners.
- Aggressively work to maximize partner total sales potential through best practices, training and support.
- Communicate masterfully with partners on products and service offerings.
- Build systems and procedures to streamline partner management.
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Able to work independently and remotely
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 8 years channel and direct sales experience, with a measurable track record of success selling Enterprise Software/ IT infrastructure solutions (big data, security, ITOA etc.) to medium and large Enterprise.