The Technical Interlock role works alongside the wider Sales and Sales Engineering Leadership teams and various IT and Observability Market stakeholders, including the AVP of Observability Markets Customer Success, and the GVP Global IT/Observability Markets Specialization, to ensure SE/CSE and Observability Sales Engineer technical readiness, strategies, and field execution is consistently aligned with our customer needs and corporate strategy.
- Ensure the Observability Sales Engineer engagement model is performing optimally in support of the IT and Observability Markets Group priorities and Sales targets.
- Define and iterate processes and procedures for developing economies of scale across the global Consulting Sales Engineer team.
- Lead the effort to build high impact communications and collateral delivering scalable success.
- Ensure IT/Observability/DevOps Domain Market expertise and capability across SE (technical readiness), providing recommendations to leadership on resourcing, direction, and technical development to move the IT and Observability Consulting Engineering team forward.
- Ability to work across the Pre-Sales organization in a positive and effective manner to drive IT Markets Group execution.
- Proven experience developing and enabling engagement plans and achieving outcomes (right people, right goal, right numbers).
- Willing to work as part of a diverse team, taking mentorship from multiple partners to achieve desired outcomes.
- Able to travel 50% globally (more during peak times)
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ years of Pre-Sales experience selling and/or delivering IT/Observability/DevOps solutions to customers globally.