We are currently seeking a highly effective Technical Accounting Manager with passion and a proven track record for success in researching complex accounting and reporting issues, partnering with business partners to collect relevant information, performing technical accounting analyses, and working in a teaming environment. In this role, expectations are high with regards to possessing outstanding communication, collaboration and influencing skills. This role will focus on supporting the technical accounting functional workstream and reports into the Senior Manager, Technical Accounting.
- Partner with key functional business teams, including FP&A, to field technical accounting questions as they arise
- Assist in streamlining the technical accounting function through the identification of efficiencies and adoption of best practices
- Work closely with our auditors on complex accounting issues
- Support the compilation of quarterly Board and Audit Committee reporting
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional technical knowledge of US GAAP
- Ability to work in a dynamic accounting department, successfully juggling multiple entities, projects and deliverables
- CPA preferred
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or another related field required
- 5 + years dynamic accounting experience required across Big 4 audit and corporate accounting environments