Splunk IT is growing and seeking a dynamic Software Developer with strong ServiceNow development skills. Along with another team member, you will be responsible for the overall ServiceNow solution at Splunk. Other software development and administration needs within the team will drive delivery of high-quality services and tools to our Splunkers worldwide. You will also have influence on Splunk product integrations and design with an impact on our customer value.
- Handles incidents per published SLAs, ensures system stability by leading required maintenance schedule, and addresses system issues impacting SLAs
- Implement ServiceNow workflows that integrate with external web services (API Webhooks)
- Designs and develops a workflow framework that can be applied to many workflows, and continuing to seek new opportunities to improve our current manual processes
- Provides standard methodologies for guiding adoption and influencing the customer to make investments in the solution
- ServiceNow Experience should include scripting, platform configuration, design, and deployment.
- Custom application development on the ServiceNow platform including Custom UI Pages and content in the CMS.
- Experience managing CMDB
- Experience with patching and upgrades
- Excellent communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 8+ years of overall experience
- 3+ years’ experience developing on the ServiceNow platform