Join us as we pursue our ground-breaking vision to make machine data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
- Understand and represent the business requirements of the GTM finance team for enhancements and/or roadmap of key reporting and financial systems, including Snowflake, Tableau, SAP and Anaplan
- Work collaboratively with Financial Operations team on data warehouse implementations, reflecting the business requirements of the GTM finance team
- Define and build standardized Tableau financial reporting dashboards
- Effective problem solving skills with an ability to identify issues and resolve, or identify the internal resources to assist
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Capable of communicating complex financial information in an easy to understand format.
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization in an open office setting and a highly collaborative environment with a high growth, start-up mentality.
- Strong customer service orientation and a desire to help others succeed
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Economics or related relevant areas
- 8+ years of related experience