We are actively seeking DevOps Engineers with a real passion for automation to help build scalable tools to run our distributed systems. You will be responsible for expanding and supporting the infrastructure platform services we provide to Splunk, as well as engaging with other teams to help improve efficiency and optimize our infrastructure. You’re also an individual who’s motivated by technology and enjoys automation and problem-solving. We work hard, we like to challenge the status quo, and we enjoy having fun!
- Ensure that day-to-day operational requirements and SLAs are met
- Work with key business partners to understand their requirements and recommend potential solutions, and secure resources to deliver
- Maintain critical services and provide visibility to internal teams
- Seek opportunities to improve or optimize processes through automation
- 1+ year of experience with Configuration Management tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- CI/CD pipeline tool experience (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab, etc)
- Experience with Hashicorp toolsets Terraform, Vault, and Packer.
- A deep understanding of networking concepts and internet protocols
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 + years of experience as a DevOps Engineer managing an AWS Public Cloud platform
- 3+ years of experience providing automation with a major scripting language such as shell or python.
- 3 + year of experience providing Linux systems