As a senior-level Design Systems Product Designer at Square, you will work on the team creating the components, libraries, and patterns for our public website (squareup.com). Your designs will help our sellers find the best products to serve their needs and provide consistency throughout their evaluation experience. You’ll collaborate with peer Design Systems Designers, Brand Designers, PM’s and Engineers to determine strategy and roadmaps, deciding what matters most for our sellers and how we prioritize the work.
- You have experience building clear processes of how to support partner teams in adopting and contributing to the design system
- You care about your craft, and aim to improve quality of designs at scale
- You have a technical understanding of how to build web design systems across multiple breakpoints, devices, and locales, and can bridge the gap between design and code
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 8 years of relevant professional experience, with 2+ years in building and maintaining design systems
- You have a portfolio that shows design systems you have created or largely contributed to
- Experience as a primary contributor to multiple high impact projects