The Financial Crimes Technology team at Square finds and reports financial crimes activity across Square products including Cash App and Seller tools. We work globally with partners in business, engineering, counsel and product to guarantee we are providing a safe user experience for our customers while minimizing or eliminating bad activity on our platform.
- Become an expert on Square’s reporting platforms for development and visualization.
- Maintain security and data access models within Square’s reporting platforms.
- Identify ways to improve existing reports and processes.
- Teach and encourage others to self-serve while building reports that make it simpler and faster for them to do so.
- Familiarity with schema design, query optimization, and data pipeline maintenance. Snowflake, BigQuery, MySQL or similar data handling experience.
- Familiarity with Looker, Airflow, Python, Tableau, or Git
- Experience with financial crimes compliance systems, technologies and processes, especially AML transaction monitoring typologies and rules
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience building reporting infrastructure and dashboards.