Zynga is looking for a HR Generalist to join their growing HR Operations team. If you are results driven, can thrive in a fast-paced environment and love working with people – please read on!
- POC for entering all new hires into Workday for US and CAD
- Creates and sends new hire onboarding invites to partner teams and new hires as needed.
- Follows up with hiring managers and new hires to troubleshoot any issues and ensure onboarding tasks are completed within SLA.
- Manages HR email inbox. POC for requests of employee data changes and reporting requests within Workday.
- Works with Payroll, IT, Workday Support, Recruiting and Onboarding teams to inform/fix issues with any onboarding related items.
- Launches and completes all I9 eligibility verifications for new hires through Hireright as well as reverifications for foreign workers.
- Performs exit interviews over zoom and in person, prepares exit paperwork, schedules exit interview appointments and provides necessary documentation ahead of time.
- Back-up to HR Coordinator for responding to verifications of employment
- Proactively update processes and procedures, assist with integration projects. Additional duties, projects assigned as assigned.
You will need:
- This is a Connected Role in our San Mateo Headquarters and will need to go onsite 2 to 3 days a week.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in Human Resources utilizing Workday
- 1-2 years of experience validating I9 eligibility documents and processing reverifications
- Ability to manage multiple high-volume inboxes
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes.
- Proven time management and organizational skills.
- Able to always handle highly confidential information with discretion.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and generous bonus plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: People & Recruiting
Careers location: Bay Area, CA
Connected Worker Type: Connected