Zynga Consumer Insights is looking for an experienced professional in consumer research to join our team as a Consumer Insights Manager. Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for identifying actionable insights across Zynga’s portfolio as well as the overall gaming marketplace.
Your focus will be on cultivating and leveraging the “voice of the consumer” across marketing and game design initiatives. Your work will help drive innovations and improvements for both live games and new games in development.
A successful candidate should have extensive experience designing research programs in support of business needs, managing key tracking studies, analyzing and visualizing data, and socializing information across the organization. You should have a strong interest in executing research projects from end-to-end, enjoy collaborating with others, and be comfortable presenting information to project stakeholders.
As your projects will range from quick-turn qualitative interviews to large-scale quantitative studies, the ability to be flexible against a dynamic set of business priorities is essential.
- Develop and represent the “voice of consumer” through thoughtful data collection, insightful observations, and careful analysis
- Translate business needs into cost-effective and appropriate research methodologies ranging from cutting-edge techniques to tried-and-true methods
- Execute qualitative and quantitative research projects ranging from facilitating player interviews to complex segmentation studies
- Manage key tracking studies including fielding, reporting, and analysis
- Act as point of contact for a wide variety of syndicated data sources
- Manage research relationships with external vendors and internal partners
Desire Skills And Experience
- Passion about games and consumers is a must!
- Proven experience in a custom primary research function on the client or vendor side
- Meticulous and detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to structure and deliver presentations clearly, crisply, and compellingly
- Proven project management skills and willingness to be flexible against a dynamic set of business priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build cooperative, productive relationships with internal and external partners
- Experience with survey tools such as Qualtrics
- Experience with managing sample providers or insight communities such as Toluna
- Familiarity with SPSS or other data analysis tools is a nice-to-have but not required
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Fitness benefits
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Marketing & User Acquisition
Careers location: Bay Area, CA
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Onsite