At Zynga, we make games that wow people. We innovate to craft experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in building communities that last.
You are bold, intelligent, and intellectually curious. You are a self-disciplined problem-solver, who is respectful and straightforward with all your colleagues. You are trusting and trusted, flexible and emotionally mature, and you thrive on working with people who share these values.
We are looking for an Associate Recruiter – 12 Month Contract that will recruit across a variety of disciplines. In this role, you’ll have the ability to impact the outcomes for our teams.
- Assist in the recruiting process from kick-off meetings with hiring managers, to sourcing/screening to closing candidates across a broad range of roles.
- Help to proactively source top talent, gain candidate interest, and pitch candidates on Zynga’s mission and core values.
- Effectively communicate all pieces of an offer package.
- Facilitate any communications of offer negotiations.
- Establish and build trust with hiring teams and important stakeholders to maintain a great working relationship.
- Provide a world class candidate experience by delivering timely, thoughtful and helpful updates and feedback.
- Recruit for a variety of roles including Marketing, Product, Customer Experience, Data and Production positions.
- Drive and maintain a robust pipeline of passive talent in a metrics driven organization
- Work with UR team on intern placements and coordination of program placement.
- 1 ½ – 2 years demonstrated ability recruiting best-in-market talent.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems. Experience with Greenhouse is a plus.
- Experience working for a fast-paced, tech organization partnering with management across multiple organizations.
- Experience with sourcing methods including LinkedIn Recruiter, networking, CRM, meet-ups and other ways of sourcing passive talent.
- A personal interest in games is a bonus!
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Other
Careers location: Remote, US
Connected Worker Type: Offsite