We are seeking a passionate, motivated, player centric expert EXECUTIVE PRODUCER to help us manage our Player Success Organization.
This role will be responsible for helping to navigate network wide multi pillar projects within PSO and studios. The successful candidate will be responsible for discussing, advocating and determining the strategic elements needed to ensure the ongoing success of our Org.
The ideal candidate needs to be experienced in working in a fast past environment that manages the support of millions of players at Zynga. They will have a good understanding of a wide range of leadership, management, communication, and production practices.
They need to be able to help drive and motivate studio teams to understand the Player Success vision and influence roadmap changes as well as manage them from inception to fruition for PSO.
The ideal candidate will be a problem solver and not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. This will include everything from in-the-trenches problem solving that arises in the development processes to high level team planning and work with studio Leaders to execute on player facing projects.
- Manage cross functional projects for PSO by: Creating plans, RACI charts, removing blockers, documenting best practices, communicating changes to timelines, keeping all members accountable for delivering on time, QA on workflows completed, managing budget constraints, managing Exec studio relationships to remove blockers
- Conducting post mortems on post project / experimenting for VIP. Building out new best practices and responsible for communicating them.
- Ability to stand in for VP at studio and Exec level with the ability to articulate what all aspects of PSO do for Zynga.
- Assists with any PSO internal roadmap decisions and has the ability to weigh up priorities for the organization based on meetings with pillar heads and understanding the business implications of deferring work for new priorities
- Work with your key reports to create an organizational structure, processes, and project plan that allow the team to produce high quality work efficiently on time and on budget
- Work collaboratively with multiple game teams to proactively get results and outcomes
- Passionately articulate goals for PSO to help influence central and game team roadmaps
- Identifying and alerting the VP around potential hazards that come up when working with external teams
- Help define and set best practices and make sure they are communicated out across the team
- Help PSO navigate all stages of the PSO tool and feature development process.
- Help build and strengthen the communication between teams and locations.
- Has experience with contract term development and negotiation
- Has experience working on technical integrations on tools
- Has experience working with player facing teams in the past
- Effectively communicate the core experience and value of PSO to other parts of the Zynga organization
- Above all, flexibility and adaptability are key.
Desired Skills And Experience
- 3 to 5+ yrs of experience as a Lead producer in the gaming industry
- Experience working as a Lead / EP for a central team with game teams
- Has proven experience in influencing roadmap decisions
- Extensive knowledge of and fluency in the game development process. Understands the ins and outs of game development from concept through live operations
- Able to motivate, support and guide others to attain successful outcomes and business objectives.
- Experience with various project management tools. Jira a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong analytical skills, along with a keen attention to detail.
- Problem solver.
- This position reports directly to the Vice President of PSO.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
HIRING UPDATE: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Production
Careers location: Austin, TX, Chicago, IL
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Onsite, Offsite